|Place of Origin:
|OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Wood coil strand
|30 working days after received your payment
|T/T, Western Union
|OPGW Fiber Optic Cable
|Number Of Cores:
|Number Of Conduct:
|Stranded Stainless Steel Tube OPGW
|ISO 9001;ISO 14001;OHSAS 18001
|Place Of Origin:
|Wood Coil Strand
48core OPGW Fiber Optic Cable,
24core OPGW Fiber Optic Cable,
36core cross section cable
24B1 OPGW Fiber Optic Cable 24 Core 36 Core 48 Core 12 Core 50 150 Cross Section Power
Central loose tube type
The fibers is placed loosely in a sealed and water resistant stainless steel tube filled with water blocking gel. This tube provides protection to the fiber during installation and operation under severe environmental conditions. Aluminium layer over the tube is optional. The stainless optical tube is located at the center of the cable protected by single or multiple layers of aluminium clad steel and aluminium annoy wires. The aluminium clad steel wires are shaped trapezoidally around the optical unit to provide compact construction. The metallic wires provide mechanical strength to withstand severe installation and operating conditions, while achieving conductivity to controltemperature rise during short circuit conditions.
Multiple loose tube type
The fibers is placed loosely in a sealed and water resistant stainless steel tube filled with water blocking gel. Two or three stainless steel optical tubes are helically stranded in the inner layer of a multiple-layer strandard cable. The multiple loose tube type is designed mostly for very high fiber count requirement over 48 with the maximum fiber count reaching 144. The multiple loose tube type can meet the requirement of huge cross and large current capacity.
1. The Optical fiber composite ground wire [OPGW] is suitable for installation on new power lines with
double function of ground wire and communication. Especially for installation on normal voitage and
extra highvoltage power lines. OPGW can replace conventional ground wire of old power line with
increasing fiber communication function. They conduct short circuit current and provide lightning resistance.
2. OPGW cable is mainly used in 500KV, 220KV and 110KV lines, limited by power cut, security and other elements, mostly used in new lines. Its applications are:high pressure over 110kv, with a longer span (usually over 250M).
1. Up to 144 fibers
2. Cable diameter and weight approximate with another ground wire. Less additional load to tower, high tensile strength.
3. Excellent stainless steel tube stranding technology make the fibers have good secondary excess length and allow the fibers, free movement in the tube. Which keeps the fiber stress-free while the cable is subjected to longitudinal stress.
4. Optical fibers are protected by stainless steel tubes.
5. Excellent security, good bullet resist performance.
6. ACSW, AAW and SST stranded design provide wide range combination of electrical conductivity and mechanical tensile strength.