|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KM|
|Packaging Details:||Wood coil strand|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Flame Retardant Cable||Number Of Cores:||8/16/24/36/48 Core|
|OEM:||Accepted||Application:||Outdoor Aerial, Mine|
|Brand Name:||Yiyuan||Certification:||ISO 9001;ISO 14001;OHSAS 18001|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Installation:||Self-supporting Aerial|
Unitube Fiber Optic Cable,
48core under sea fiber cable,
36core under sea fiber cable
48 Core Under Sea Unitube Fiber Optic Cable Security Standard
Fiber Optic Cable Characters
1. Mine Cable MGTSV is a special application of optical fiber and cable in the field of communications, which is a kind of optical fiber cable that is used in the coal mine industry and is used in the mine, gold mine and iron mine.
2. Mine cable MGTSV not only inherited all the performance of optical fiber and cable, but also because of the special requirements of the coal industry and added many special properties, the main additional fire-retardant characteristics, anti-rat characteristics (special mine environment), due to coal mines, gold mines, iron mines and other mines, especially coal mines for accidents, in order to ensure unforeseen accidents still ensure unimpeded communication, reduce losses, national safety production Supervision and Administration (National Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau) mandatory for all products used in coal mines, including communications cable safety certification that is: Mine Safety Certification Mark.
3. Because other such as gold, iron ore and other corresponding standards, the industry is relatively demanding. Implementation of the standard, so other mines are generally in accordance with the design and production of optical fiber cables for coal mines.
4. Security standard communication cable only one model that is MGTSV, and the corresponding requirements are as follows, in fact, the official practical range is: mines, tunnel shafts, roadways.
1. Professional usage for the coal industry
2. Tunnel shaft