||Flame Retardant Cable
||Number Of Cores:
||Outdoor Aerial, Mine
||ISO 9001;ISO 14001;OHSAS 18001
||Black Or Customized
|Place Of Origin:
||Wood Coil Strand
300N Flame Retardant Cable,
PE Flame Retardant Cable,
ribbon fibre optic cable
Ribbon Drop Indoor Flame Retardant Cable Bow Type Self Supporting
Self-supporting bow-type fiber cable consists of optical communication unit, strength member, single steel wire and outer sheath. Its optical communication unit includes fibers or tight buffer fibers. While strength member can be metallic or Non-metallic according to customers’ demand.
- Fiber Type: G652, G655 or G657 single-mode fiber, A1a or A1b multi-mode cable, or other types of fiber;
- Material of jacket: Flame-retardant polyvinyl chloride (PVC), low smoke zero halogen flame retardant polyolefin (LSZH), environmental halogen flame retardant polyolefin (ZRPO), environmental thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) or other material;
- Delivery Length: 1km or 2km, or as required;
- Simple structure, lighter and excellent practicability;
- Low smoke zero halogen sheath environment friendly material;
- Unique goug design, strip and splic easily,simplify installation and maintenance
- Two parallel strength members ensure good performance of crush and tensile strength
- Special low sensitivity of bending fiber provides higher bandwidth and realizes the integration of Internet work, CATV network and telephone network.
- Single steel wire as the additional strength member ensures good performance of tensile strength.
Min. Bend Radius
Range of Temperature
- The cable core use the colored coating fiber of 250μm;
- H is height of the flat cable;
- The minimum bend radius (static) is 5H when G657 fiber is used.