GYFTA Non Metallic Fiber Optic Cable 1000 Meter 6 Core 24 Core Outdoor 1km PE Sheat
GYFTA fiber optic cable is of stranded loose tube structure. The cable tubes, which are filled with filling compound, are stranded around the FRP strength member. GYFTA cables with aluminum tape armored cables are suitable for installation for long haul communication and LANs, especially suitable for the situation of high requirements of moisture and crush resistance. The GYFTA fiber cable is available from 2C to 288C.
- Good mechanical and temperature performance
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
- Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
- Crush resistance and flexibility
- PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
- 100% cable core filling
Designed for installation in an underground duct for data transmission
Cable can also be routed vertically inside buildings
Comply with Standard YD/T 901 as well as IEC 60794-1.
Tempeature: Operating /Storage:-40°c +70°c