Duct 24 Core Direct Burial Fiber Optic Cable Single Mode Aerial
GYFTY73 fiber optic cable is suitable for area with strong electric filed and frequent thunderstorms.
It consists of stranded loose tube, non metallic strength member(FRP), jelly compound, PE inner sheath, glass fiber strength member and PE outer sheath. It is suitable for duct, aerial and underground installation.
- Applied to WAN/LAN telecommunication and harsh environmental conditions such as steep hills, rivers, etc.
- Suitable for area with lightning strike.
- Central FRP and peripheral glass yarns served as strength member provide excellent tensile performance
- PE inner sheath and glass yarn armored outer sheath have the ability to withstand severe side pressure and impacts
- Black PE sheath is UV-resistant and anti-aging
- All dielectric structure eliminates the danger of lightning strokes
Air blown fiber offers
- Greater flexibility for expansion.
- Less impact on existing fiber optic connection integrity.
- Less disruption to business operations.
- Expansions installed in hours not days.